Are you wondering how to please your kids with a healthy and nutritious grilled dish? Try our easy grilled meatballs recipe, they will surely love it! And for the most delicious and wonderful flavor, don't forget to serve it with ketchup! (Kids' favorite)
- 500 grams minced meat
- 1 grated onion
- Salt (optional)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup breadcrumbs (from American Garden)
- 1 red onion, cut into cubes
- Ketchup (optional)
- In a bowl, mix the minced meat with the grated onion and breadcrumbs.
- Season it with salt, cinnamon, and black pepper.
- Shape the mixture into medium-sized meatballs.
- Skewer them onto wooden sticks, alternating with the red onion pieces.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat and brush it with a little oil.
- Carefully place the skewers on the grill and cook the meatballs from all sides until they are done.
- Serve them with a bit of ketchup.
Enjoy your meal and a happy tummy for the little ones!