1.2 Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights and obligations at law. In the event that you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not order from the site from Meat and More or use.
3.1 To order from MEAT AND MORE, you must register with us. This is referred to as 'Creating an Account' or 'Logining' throughout our website. However, this is not a credit account. You will be required to pay before receiving the goods. This customer account can be created by following the instructions on the website.
3.2 To register for MEAT AND MORE, you must be over eighteen years of age, or if you represent a company, it must be operated by a person over eighteen years of age.
3.3 You must ensure that the details you have provided at registration or at any time are correct and complete.
3.4. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information you provided when registering by updating your personal data, within the order deadlines set on our website.
3.6 After you have set up an account, we will send you an email to confirm your account setup. For your records, please print or save this email. For your records, please also print or save these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- Privacy and security
- When you register to use the site, you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and requests that occur or are sent under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you must notify us by contacting us immediately. We also suggest that you change your password immediately through the My Account section of the website.
- If MEAT AND MORE has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may ask you to change your password or we may suspend or cancel your account.
- An automatic login feature is provided for your convenience. If you enable it, you remain responsible for all activities and requests sent to your account (except as described in paragraph 9 below). So you should enable automatic login on your device only if you are sure that it will not be misused by anyone else. We do not recommend enabling automatic login if you are using a shared computer.
- Payment terms and conditions
- You must ensure that you provide MEAT AND MORE with valid credit or debit card details of either MasterCard, Visa or Mada as MEAT AND MORE may use in its discretion from time to time. You must inform us of any change in these details within the deadlines set out on the Site. You can make changes to your payment details by updating them in the "My Account" section of the Website or by calling or writing to us via the contact details on the Website. Without prejudice to these Terms and Conditions, we do not assume any responsibility for the security of the Card if the Card details are sent to us via e-mail as e-mail is not secure in nature.
- We reserve the right to suspend deliveries to you and/or terminate our agreement with you if we are denied authority by your card issuer for payment or we reasonably believe that payment will be refused. You agree to indemnify us in full against any and all reasonable costs and expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) that we may incur in obtaining payments due from you that you have not made in accordance with your agreement with us as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Saudi Arabia is our country of residence.
- The Website will not deal or provide any services or products to any of the OFAC sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- We accept online payments using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in Saudi Riyals.
- Refunds will only be made through the original payment method.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- buy products
- You can order products using our online ordering feature at any time after creating an account. Communication with you regarding any request will be in Arabic. You are permitted to review your application and make any corrections prior to submitting it to us and, by submitting the application, you confirm that you have previously made any such corrections.
- Each product that you click "Add to Cart" is added to the "Cart". You are given the opportunity to review the quantity, delivery date and order frequency for each item in your shopping cart when you select "Confirm Order". You can change this, or cancel the purchase of each of the Products entirely, at this point, at any time before you click Place Order. After you click "Submit Order" and after we accept your order, all your orders are added as status under the Processing or Delivery section of your account. It allows you to review all of your received orders by clicking "My Deliveries" whenever you are logged in.
- No order will be accepted from you until our website displays an order confirmation message. This message is displayed after clicking "Submit Order" on the "Order Summary" page in the shopping cart. When ordering via phone or WhatsApp, your request will be accepted (or rejected, as the case may be) by our customer service staff. A purchase invoice is generated for you upon our acceptance of your order.
- When we accept your request, we do everything we can to ensure that your request is met. However, products are subject to availability and market conditions and we do not always know if a product is or will be available at the time an order is accepted. If we are unable to deliver a product you have ordered, we may in our absolute discretion only to the extent reasonably offer a reasonable alternative. You can decline this alternative, and you will not be charged for it, or if you have already paid, we will refund any amount paid for it. If we do not offer a replacement, we will remove the product from your order so you are not charged or, if you have already paid, we will refund you the price. However, we will not be liable for unavailability of Products and may continue to submit an incomplete order that you cannot cancel on the day of dispatch (or upon notification that any Product(s)) are unavailable or thereafter.
- Subject to clauses 6.6 and 6.7. Below, the price offered to you for the Products will be the price we mentioned on the Website before you clicked the 'Place Order' button.
- All products offered by us are subject to seasonal changes in supply levels and offer prices. If you are a “Subscribe” customer (for example, where you choose to repeat orders for Products), the prices of some Products may differ from the price of those Products when they were first ordered. The prices of all products ordered on a subscription basis are those prices for the products mentioned on our website. We recommend that you review the site regularly. The Site still allows you to review all products (and their prices) that you have already ordered from us, and to make adjustments and corrections to them up to the deadlines posted on the Site.
- Some of our products are priced by weight. We show weights prices on the website. Average weight and price shown are for guidance only. The weight you receive may differ from this guide and the price you will be charged for the weight of the product delivered. If the weight of the product exceeds the weight of the guide by more than 20%, the price you are charged will not exceed 20% to the average of that.
- Ordering a product from us carries with it the obligation to pay for it unless we receive from you a cancellation or change of your orders prior to the on-site status. We are also happy to inform you of these deadlines over the phone if you wish to contact us. You remain responsible for ensuring that any such change or cancellation is not only communicated by you, but is received by us, in time for the deadline. We reserve the right to deliver and charge a full fee for any order unless we receive notice of cancellation prior to processing. This deadline is important because, we usually make deliveries early to send you the day before the delivery and get some products especially to meet your order and we may not be able to sell the products elsewhere. Any payments you made for correctly canceled orders will be credited back to you.
- We only sell to end users and our products are not for resale. You hereby undertake that you will not resell any of the Products.
- All prices mentioned are inclusive of value added tax according to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Delivery, delivery and product inspection by customer
- Our consolidated shipping fee is 20 SAR.
Meat and More reserves the right to amend the fees charged for delivery from time to time.
- If you modify your order before the cut-off time to increase the quantity of items already ordered, the price charged for additional items will be the price displayed at the time you placed the original order. However, if you are adding new items to your order, the price charged will be the price displayed at the time you modify the order. Delivery Charges are modified and applied in accordance with clause 7.2.
- We will deduct the total cost of your order, including any delivery fees or packaging cost that may apply, from your debit or credit card at the time your order is placed.
- You are responsible for making appropriate arrangements to receive your order and for providing us with appropriate instructions. If your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or damaged while you are there, we do not accept responsibility, and will only provide compensation at our discretion.
- If no one is available at the primary delivery address (which you nominated at the time you place your order) to receive the order, we will instead leave a notice of delivery to either the secondary delivery address or the safe place (which you nominated at the time you place your order).
- You are responsible for providing us with accurate details of your delivery address (including house numbers, street names and zip code) and for making appropriate arrangements to receive your order on the day of actual delivery. In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or damaged while you are there, MEAT AND MORE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY THAT MAY ARIS AS A RESULT OF LEAVING DELIVERY UNATTENDED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THEft, tampering or contamination, Whatever the reason
- Our deliveries are made with 'no signature required'. In the event that no one is available to pick up your order either at your primary or secondary delivery address or you ask us to leave your goods unattended in a safe place, MEAT AND MORE expressly disclaims all liability that may arise as a result of leaving unattended delivery, including Including, but not limited to, theft, tampering or contamination, whatever its cause.
- If your delivery is refused or not accepted at the recipients address, we will not be held responsible for it and will not provide a free replacement.
- If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, due to reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion, we cannot accept responsibility for any inconvenience or loss this causes.
- You must inspect the Products after delivery and notify us immediately within 5 minutes of delivery if you find any defects, by calling us, emailing us or writing to us at the phone number or address shown on our website. In the event that the products do not meet your expectations or you are not satisfied in any way, MEAT AND MORE may in its absolute discretion refund or wallet to order again.
- Although MEAT AND MORE aims to provide you with the best possible service, we do not promise that the services of our website will meet your requirements nor can we guarantee that the service will be error-free. In the event of a service error, please report it to us (see website for details) and we will correct the error as soon as reasonably possible.
- Your access to the Site may at times be restricted to allow for repairs or maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore service as soon as reasonably possible. If our website is not available, the usual order and cancellation deadlines apply; Please notify us of changes to your order by email at email@example.com
- Cancellation rights
- Meat and More may immediately suspend or cancel any accepted order or your registration at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You may cancel your registration with us at any time by notifying us in writing. If you do, you must stop using the Meat and More Services.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration will not affect your rights and/or our rights or obligations due up to the date of the suspension or cancellation or any requests made by you before we receive notice of your cancellation, and you will remain bound by such orders.
- Warranties and Obligations
- While MEAT AND MORE attempts to ensure the correctness of the materials listed on the Website or in any catalog or other materials, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case, despite our best endeavors. Without prejudice to your statutory rights, MEAT and More may correct any errors, inaccuracies and/or errors and we will not be liable for any such inaccuracies and/or errors or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any Technical problems you may encounter with the site.
- We guarantee that the products will be of satisfactory quality, therefore, if the products you purchase from us are defective or unsound, you must notify us in accordance with clause 6.5. We will inspect the products, and if the products are defective or improper, we will replace the defective or improper products or refund the price of the defective or improper products.
- The warranty in clause 10.2 above does not apply to faults or defects caused by your misuse and/or negligence of the Products or accidents arising from having the Products in your possession.
- We will not be liable to you by representation (unless fraudulent) or a common law duty or under any express or implied provision of the Contract for:
- any losses that cannot be foreseen by you and us when a contact for the supply and purchase of Products arising in connection with the supply or use of related products and services is formed by you;
- any losses not resulting from any breach by us; or
- Business or trade losses (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, loss of business).
- Subject to the provisions of clauses 6.5 and 11, our entire responsibility in connection with the Contract is to sell the Products.
- We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform our obligations due to events beyond our reasonable control such as but not limited to fire, flood, inclement weather, act of God, strikes, labor disputes, riots, civil commotion, accidents, disruption of power supply or Equipment, road traffic problems, terrorism or war.
- Your legal rights
- If you are a consumer (an individual who acts outside the course of your business or trade), there are certain terms implied in your contract with us, which we cannot exclude or limit (for example, we have to provide you with goods suitable for its purpose).
- It is important for you to know that nothing in these Terms will affect your statutory rights.
- Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The Saudi courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Additional Terms
- You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting the updated Terms and Conditions on our Website in place of these. Changes to use of the Site will apply after we provide notice. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT CONTINUE TO ORDER FROM MEAT AND MORE OR USE THE MEAT AND MORE WEBSITE. If you continue to use the MEAT AND MORE website after the date on which the change takes effect, your use of the MEAT AND MORE website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new terms and conditions.