Are you ready to prepare a distinctive and delicious Saudi meat recipe? We present to you how to cook the "Muqalqal" recipe using boneless veal pieces. Let's discover together how to prepare this delicious recipe!
Ingredients for Saudi meat moqalqal
- One kilogram of boneless meat (equivalent to 4 cups).
- 2 bay leaves.
- 2 black plums.
- 3 cardamom pods.
- A bunch of coriander.
- A teaspoon of hot pepper (equivalent to 5 grams), and the amount can be reduced if you do not like spicy foods.
- A teaspoon of cumin (equivalent to 5 grams).
- A teaspoon of curry (equivalent to 5 grams).
- A grain of onion.
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- 2 tomatoes.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil (equivalent to 30 ml).
How to prepare Saudi meat muqalqal
- Prepare all the ingredients and prepare them in advance.
- In a deep bowl, place the boneless meat and season it with bay leaves, black limes, cardamom, and coriander.
- Add chili pepper, cumin, curry, onion, garlic and tomatoes.
- Mix all ingredients well until combined.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the previous mixture to the pan and stir gently for 5-7 minutes until the meat is cooked and the flavors are combined.
- Serve this delicious dish full of flavors on your wonderful trip.
Try it and enjoy an enjoyable cooking experience. Have you tried this recipe before? Or will it be a new experience for you? Share your experiences with us in the comments.
Browse the latest recipes for seasoned meat jareesh with meat and chicken from Meat & More and enjoy the latest meat offers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, all of which you can always find on the home page of our website.