In this recipe, how to make a steak sandwich, we will take you on a delicious tour into the world of the grilled steak sandwich. This delicious sandwich combines the delicious taste of meat with the distinctive flavors of the other ingredients. Enjoy preparing and tasting a meal rich in protein and great taste. Learn with us the preparation steps and discover an easy way to prepare this delicious sandwich.
Ingredients for how to make a steak sandwich
- 400 grams of beef steak slices
- 4 pieces of hamburger bun
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- Red pepper cut into fingers
- Four leaves of green lettuce
- Four slices of tomato
- Four tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt-black pepper
How to prepare a steak sandwich
- Open the bread pieces, spread them with mayonnaise, and leave them aside
- Salt and season the steak pieces and grill them on a home grill until done with a little olive oil
- Grill the pepper until it wilts
- Place the lettuce slices on the hamburger bun, followed by the tomatoes, then the steak
- Then the peppers and finally the cheese on top
- Close the piece of bread and serve hot.
Enjoy a delicious and distinctive grilled steak sandwich, as it provides you with a delicious and filling experience. Try this easy and fun recipe and enjoy a fresh meat meal with its delicious ingredients. Try and taste, and feel free to share the result with us!