Would you like to try an amazing dish that combines the taste of fresh meat with the wonderful flavors of spices? So, look no further! We present to you the delicious and filling "oso buco" recipe. Follow along to learn how to prepare Saudi meat muqalqal.
Ingredients for osso buco dish
- 4 pieces of fresh plantain meat (200 grams)
- 2 onions
- Clove garlic
- 50 g of flour
- 4 tomatoes
- 200 ml of water
- Two tablespoons of vinegar
- 300 ml of chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- A tablespoon of mashed tomatoes
- Chopped parsley
- Salt and Pepper
How to prepare osso buco
- Peel the tomatoes and remove the seeds. Chop the onion and mince the garlic.
- Add spices and season the meat pieces well with flour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat pieces on both sides until well browned.
- Add the onions and leave until golden.
- Add chopped tomatoes, garlic and crushed tomatoes. Then pour in the water, vinegar, chicken broth and spices.
- Allow it to cook until it is completely cooked and the meat absorbs the delicious flavours.
Serve this hearty and distinctive dish of osso buco with the accompanying sauce and garnish, and sprinkled with chopped parsley on top. Serve with spaghetti noodles and grated Parmesan cheese.
what are you waiting for? Grab your ingredients and start preparing this delicious dish now! Share your experience with us and tell us what you think.
Are you looking for marinated meat products ready to grill burgers and scallops ? “Meat & More Store” offers it to you with exclusive offers that you cannot find anywhere else. In addition, we offer you an online barbecue box in Saudi Arabia that allows you to experience distinctive tastes and different types of seasoned meat.